Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello! Introduction~!

Hi everyone!

I have decided to start my own blog geared towards a special type of woman - gamers, anime geeks, etc. I fall into both of these categories but with one caveat - I seem to be one of the few that LOVE makeup, nail polish, girly stuff!

I was inspired to start this because of an experience I had while shopping at my local Sephora - I saw a girl who was like "Why are we going in here!? I wanna go to Gamestop!" which struck me as odd - why does it have to be one or the other? It never has been for me and I even WORKED at one of those ....lovely...stores in a management position.

So! I hope to bring beauty care tips, nail polish reviews, and other beauty related posts to those who might be missing out on. Go on, kick some ass at being geeky - no reason you can't have good skin care and beauty on top of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment